- Business Category: Automobile Dealership
- Price: $ 250,000
- Seller Financing: $ 125,000
- Location: Watertown MN
- Employees: 1
- FF&E: All Fixtures included, the business does not own any equipment
- Support & training: 2 weeks
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Non Compete: 50 miles for 5 years
- Years Owned: 46 years
This 46-year-old dealership specializes in high quality collector automobiles. As one of the most respected dealers in the industry, this dealer has a proven process that takes the stress out of buying or selling your vehicle and has the network to deliver your purchase across town or across the globe. By treating everyone as family and making the process straightforward and fun, they have earned the repeat business of many loyal customers. Current customers range from investors rounding out their multi-million-dollar collections to an enthusiast that is purchasing their first car and everyone in between.
Their showroom was recently used to film an episode of "My Dream Car" on the Fox Business Channel.
- Seller agrees to finance 50% of the deal with a $125,000 down payment.
- Details of Seller finance: $125,000, 10 years, 10%, 5 yr. balloon.
- A business where you want to go to work
- Brand recognition and reputation built over 4 decades
- Growth potential by relocating to multiple or a larger facility
- Strong SEO and 4.7 avg google review lends to significant ecommerce sales potential
- Proven processes resulting in more satisfied customers
- Could easily be set up to Franchise
- Unlimited income potential. Get out what you put in; the more you put in, the more you get back.
Used Classic Automobiles
4.7 Avg google review