This long-established epoxy manufacturing business has strong brand recognition in the jewelry and lapidary markets and a loyal customer base. Daily operations are managed totally by the owner. The business can be relocated anywhere, currently operating out of 2100 SF work area so can easily be rolled up into any existing operation. There are many efficiencies that would be gained by adding to an existing business in addition to margin improvement through larger purchasing and cost absorption.
The business started in 1958 and was sold in 1978 to the parents of the current owners who acquired the business in 2007.
2100 sq ft warehouse is leased on a month-to-month basis.