- Business Category: Gas Station / C- Store
- Price: $449,000
- Gross Revenue: $1,705,929 (3 year Average)
- SDE: $102,529
- Seller Financing: $224,500
- Inventory: $50,000 estimate
- FF&E: $95,820 FMV or 30% of Cost
- Employees: 3 Full Time 3 Part Time
- Location: Northern Minnesota
- Non-Compete: 100 miles for 5 years
- Years Owned: 18
- Support & Training: 12 weeks
- Reason For Sale: Retirement
This gas station and convenience store is well located on the main highway and the first option entering town from the South. Business is well maintained and an excellent opportunity for an owner operator or as a part of an independent chain.
- No fuel supplier contract in place
- Annual fuel sales exceed 400,000 gallons.
- New EMV compliant pumps installed six months ago.
- Self-service car wash
- 3 year average patronage dividends of $39,811 received in addition to the SDE
- Inside sales three-year average $669,000
- Current revenue rate increasing and returning to pre-Covid levels.
Locally owned and managed for eighteen years with an excellent business reputation. Business on same location since 1980.
New owner has additional potential to expand the food and deli options.