- Business Category: Mental Health Service Family Counseling
- Price: $1,260,000
- Gross Revenue: $1,243,974
- SDE: $316,421
- Location: Central Minnesota
- Support & Training: 4 weeks
- Reason for Selling: Retirement
- Non Compete: 25 Miles for 3 years
- Years Owned: 27
Well established mental health counseling practice with multiple locations in semi-urban Minnesota.
A team of multi- disciplinary therapists provides mental health counseling services to individuals, families, and marital/couples relationships. A seasoned management team is capable of handling the business in owner’s absence. The business is experiencing high growth through the pandemic, and the growth trend is expected to continue for the foreseeable future.
- Recently the business acquired an institutional client as proposed in its long-term expansion plans.
- Most of the clinics are established for years and allow for office space expansion as needed.
- The “direct-pay therapist-on-site for employees” model is expected to grow as the industry grows.
Office hours are set by the therapists based on patient needs and preferences.