- Business Category: Agriculture
- Price: $1,300,000
- Gross Revenue: $550,000
- SDE: $187,502
- Seller Financing: $130,000
- Location: Wisconsin
- Reason for Selling: Developing Innovative Ideas
- Employees: 7
- FF&E: $279,150 Chatel FMV
- Support & Training: 4 weeks
- Non Compete: 200 miles for 5 years
- Years Owned: 13
Here’s your chance to join this cutting edge hydroponic food production industry or expand your current operation:
Sell everything locally with extremely loyal customer base.
- Fresh food production not limited by seasons
- Land base efficient
- Healthy products
Simple process / ease of training.
- Drought proof
- Fast growth cycles efficiency
- Year-round comfortable environment
- Pleasant environment and culture for employee recruiting and retention
The sellers have done the heavy lifting with sales and customer development in this long tenured business. Continued consistent production will maintain current distributor and restaurant customers.
Continued process improvement with consistent year round production sets this business apart from most competitors. Very cost competitive - The local market allows for low transportation costs compared to most alternatives.
Facilities are sized for potential expansion with highly profitable produce. Land base allows for additional infrastructure if desired.