What qualifies your business to be a mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transaction?
- Earnings greater than one million dollars.
- Too large a business for an individual buyer to purchase or finance conventionally.
- Belonging to an industry that is currently being “rolled up” – or consolidated.
- Exponential growth, meaning your business is running low on capital.
- Desired growth while retaining some equity.
In order to qualify your business transaction as one requiring M&A, Transworld will meet with you to understand your goals, review your options, confirm valuation, and create a strategic plan. All of these efforts will push you toward finality: finding a qualified buyer and closing the deal.